INFORMATION ABOUT US
Our Service is operated and provided by ZNANIE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LTD and its licensees ("we"). We are registered in Cyprus under company number HE 351680 and have our registered office and trading address at Arch. Makariou III, 2, Atlantis Building, 2nd Floor, Flat/Office 201, Mesa Geitonia, 4000, Limassol, Cyprus.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
CHANGES TO OUR SERVICE
We reserve the right to amend from time to time without notice the terms and conditions by posting the revised terms and conditions on our Website or mobile application software. Any changes will take effect immediately upon publication, and you agree that your use of the Website after such changes, will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
We make no representations, claims, promises, warranties or undertakings about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information on our Website or mobile application.
ACCESSING OUR SERVICE
Our Service is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our Service, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Service is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Service without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Service is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Service.
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner and/or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Service, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Service.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Service must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our Service for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
The content on our Service is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Service.
As stated above, although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website and mobile application software, we make no representations, claims, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Service is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Service; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Service.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our Service for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Service for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Service or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any Website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of Websites linked on our Service. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked Websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
UPLOADING CONTENT TO OUR SERVICE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our Service, or to make contact with other users of our Service, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Policy, otherwise you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of its terms. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of any of the terms of the Acceptable Use Policy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our Service if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Terms.
The views expressed by other users on our Website do not represent our views or values.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
RIGHTS YOU LICENCE
When you upload or post content to our Service, you grant a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any content that you post on or in connection with our Service to reproduce the content (whether in any advertising or promotional material) and sell the content.
You waive all moral rights in respect of the content you upload to which you may now or at any future time be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time or under any similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
We do not guarantee that our Service will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Service. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Service by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Service, the server on which our Service is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Service. You must not attack our Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and the Police and Justice Act 2006. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Service will cease immediately.
LINKING TO OUR SERVICE
You may link to our Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The Website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Terms.
If you wish to make any use of content on our Service other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN OUR SERVICE
Where our Service contains links to other Websites and resources provided by other users or third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those Websites or resources.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may use our Service. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our Service.
You may use our Service only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Service:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Service;
- any equipment or network on which our Service is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Service; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We provide interactive services.
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use our Service, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the Service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate the Service we provide, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of our Service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the Service is moderated or not.
The use of our Service by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use our Service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using our Service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Service ("contributions").
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- comply with applicable law in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our Service. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Service;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Service;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Service (whether on our Website or mobile application software).